Influenced by the strong architectural trend for vertical linework, Pico’s smaller scale design is the perfect addition to our multi award-winning embossed acoustic panel collection.
Pico is manufactured using 51% recycled PET content and renewable energy to achieve its beautiful tactile surface. Available in an extensive colour palette, Pico delivers a stunning aesthetic whilst improving acoustic comfort in commercial spaces.
Length: 2800mm (+/-3 mm), Width: 1130mm (+/- 3mm), Thickness: 9mm (+/- 7%)
100% PET (51% recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ASTM E84 Unadhered: Class 1 or A
BS EN 13501.1: Classification B - s1, d0
ISO 9705: Group 1
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
AS ISO 11654: 2002 (2016)
ASTM C423 - 17
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.20 (H), 20mm air gap: 0.35 (MH), 50mm air gap: 0.60 (MH). Achieves an aw of 0.75 with a 18mm acoustic backing
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.30, 20mm air gap: 0.50, 50mm air gap: 0.70.
Achieves an NRC of 0.75 with a 18mm acoustic backing
Sound Absorption Class:
E (Direct fix)
D (20mm air gap)
C (50mm air gap)
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Our Embossed Panel Series can be installed on walls and ceilings. At 2.8m high, they can be applied to walls without a floor-to-ceiling join line. Designs pattern-match side to side and top to bottom, making them suitable for continuous wall and double height installations.
Refer to our Installation Guide and Video for detailed instructions or contact us for recommended installers.
installation Guide_Embossed Panels.pdf
- Fire Classification Report BS EN 13501.1_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Fire Classification Report ISO 9705_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Fire Test Report ASTM E84_Embossed.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_20mm gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_50mm gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Acoustic backing_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Direct fix_ Embossed Panel.pdf
- VOC Emission Certificate_Embossed Panel_Wall lining_.pdf
- Pico Embossed Panel 454.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 908.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 101.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 501.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 468.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 580.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 402.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 447.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 269.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 274.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 487.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 167.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 124.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 349.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 384.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 550.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 330.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 660.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 551.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 365.jpg