Frequency was the first and is still the most-loved printed pattern on 12mm EchoPanel®.
Its design was inspired by the concept of sound and communication, reflecting the importance of acoustic comfort to productivity and wellbeing. Its sound bar motif features both contrasting and tonal colour selections, with either matte or pearlescent ink finishes. Printed on both sides, EchoPanel® Frequency is perfect for double-sided partitions and screens, or as a standard feature wall application.
Length: 2800mm (+/- 10mm), Width: 1200mm (+/- 5mm), Thickness: 12mm (+/- 7%)
Horizontal: 300mm, Vertical: 320mm (Half drop)
100% PET (60% post-consumer recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ISO 9705: Group 1
GB 8624 B1
BS EN 13501.1: Classification B - s1, d0
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 11654: 2002 (2016)
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
ASTM C423 - 17
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.30 (MH), 20mm air gap: 0.45 (MH), 50mm air gap: 0.60 (MH)
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Direct fix: 0.43, 20mm air gap: 0.61, 50mm air gap: 0.75
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.45, 20mm air gap: 0.60, 50mm air gap: 0.75
Sound Absorption Class:
D (Direct fix)
D (20mm air gap)
C (50mm air gap)
Environmental Product Declaration
An independently verified and registered document, communicating quantifiable and comparable environmental impact data on the life cycle of a product.
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A is a recognised initiative for Green Star Responsible Products credits.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Environmental Product Declaration.pdf
- Fire Test Certificate ISO 9705_EchoPanel 7mm_12mm_24mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report AS 1530.3_EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS EN 13501.1_EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report GB 8624_EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report ISO 9705_EchoPanel 7mm_12mm_24mm.pdf
- Fire Test Technical Opinion ISO 9705_EchoPanel 7mm_12mm_24mm.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Matte Print_EchoPanel Prints.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Pearlescent Print_EchoPanel Astro_Frequency_Tilt_Trapeze_Trio.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Direct fix_EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_20mm air gap_EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Sound Absorption_50mm air gap_EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_EchoPanel Prints.pdf