Gem's design is reminiscent of expanded mesh, with offset diamond-like shapes creating a lattice impression across the panel.
Reducing reverberated noise in shared spaces, these tactile acoustic panels are ideal for floor to ceiling applications, and pattern match for continuous wall and double-height installations. The embossed panel series is manufactured using at least 60% recycled content and utilising green energy. The collection is Global GreenTag™ certified, has published ingredient transparency through Declare and low VOC emissions.
Length: 2800mm (+/-2 mm), Width: 1130mm (+/- 2mm), Thickness: 9mm (+/- 7%)
100% PET (60% recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ISO 9705: Group 3
BS EN 13501.1: Classification D - s3, d0
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.20 (H), 20mm air gap: 0.45 (MH), 50mm air gap: 0.70 (MH)
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Direct fix: 0.27
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.25, 20mm air gap: 0.50, 50mm air gap: 0.65
Achieves an NRC of 0.70 - 0.75 and αw of 0.75 with a 15mm and 25mm acoustic infill respectively
Sound Absorption Class:
E (Direct fix)
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A is a recognised initiative for Green Star Responsible Products credits.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Our Embossed Panel Series can be installed on walls and ceilings. At 2.8m high, they can be applied to walls without a floor-to-ceiling join line. Designs pattern-match side to side and top to bottom, making them suitable for continuous wall and double height installations.
Refer to our Installation Guide and Video for detailed instructions or contact us for recommended installers.
installation Guide_Embossed Panels.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS EN 13501.1_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Fire Test Report ISO 9705_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Embossed Panel.pdf
- GreenTag Certificate_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_20mm air gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_50mm air gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Direct fix_Embossed Panel.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Gem Embossed Panel 908.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 468.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 101.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 402.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 580.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 349.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 384.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 447.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 167.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 124.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 274.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 487.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 551.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 660.jpg
- Gem Embossed Panel 550.jpg