Influenced by the strong architectural trend for vertical linework, Pico’s smaller scale design is the perfect addition to our multi award-winning embossed acoustic panel collection.
Pico is manufactured using 60% recycled PET content and renewable energy to achieve its beautiful tactile surface. Available in an extensive colour palette, Pico delivers a stunning aesthetic whilst improving acoustic comfort in commercial spaces.
Length: 2800mm (+/-2 mm), Width: 1130mm (+/- 2mm), Thickness: 9mm (+/- 7%)
100% PET (60% recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ISO 9705: Group 3
BS EN 13501.1: Classification D - s3, d0
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.20 (H), 20mm air gap: 0.45 (MH), 50mm air gap: 0.70 (MH)
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Direct fix: 0.28
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.30, 20mm air gap: 0.50, 50mm air gap: 0.65
Achieves an NRC of 0.70 - 0.75 and αw of 0.75 with a 15mm and 25mm acoustic infill respectively
Sound Absorption Class:
E (Direct fix)
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A equates to a 100% ‘Sustainability Factor’ in the Green Star AU, NZ & SA rating tools’ sustainable product credits.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Our Embossed Panel Series can be installed on straight and curved walls, and on ceilings. At 2.8m high, they can be applied to walls without a floor-to-ceiling join line. Designs pattern-match side to side and top to bottom, making them suitable for continuous wall and double height installations.
Refer to our Installation Guide and Video for detailed instructions or contact us for recommended installers.
Installation Guide_Embossed Panels.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS EN 13501.1_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Fire Test Report ISO 9705_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Embossed Panel.pdf
- GreenTag Certificate_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_20mm air gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_50mm air gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Direct fix_Embossed Panel.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Pico Embossed Panel 454.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 908.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 101.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 501.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 468.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 580.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 402.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 447.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 269.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 274.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 487.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 167.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 124.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 349.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 384.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 550.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 330.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 660.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 551.jpg
- Pico Embossed Panel 365.jpg