Roku is the smallest square-shaped 3D acoustic tile in the Fuji range, inspired by modern japonisme alongside art deco trends.
Using our Array ceiling hardware, Roku can be directly fixed to the ceiling or suspended in varying configurations of number, spacing, tile size, colourway (including dual colour), barrel kit and suspension height. Tiles are quick and easy to install and are sustainably made from 64% recycled PET.
Length: 560mm (+/- 3mm), Width: 560mm (+/- 3mm), Depth: 90mm (+/- 3mm), Thickness: 4.6 (+/- 2mm)
Fuji Tile 100% PET (64% post-consumer recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ISO 9705: Group 2
BS EN 13501.1: Classification B - s1, d0
GB 8624 B1
ASTM E84 Unadhered: Class 1 or A
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 11654: 2002 (2016)
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
ASTM C423 - 17
Equivalent Absorption Area (Aeq) in m² Sabins:
Without perimeter: 125Hz = 0.64m², 250Hz = 3.99m², 500Hz = 8.53m², 1000Hz = 8.31m², 2000Hz = 8.1m², 4000 = 9.18m²
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
With perimeter: 0.75, Without perimeter: 0.70
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
With perimeter: 0.72, Without perimeter: 0.68
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
With perimeter: 0.70, Without perimeter: 0.65
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A is a recognised initiative for Green Star Responsible Products credits.
Global GreenTag™ Product Health Declaration (PHD) - Platinum HealthRATE
A certification tool recognising full ingredient transparency, compliant with core WELL™ Features and LEED® Product Disclosure credits, that proves products are safe for human health.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Fuji Ceiling Tiles can be direct fixed or suspended using our Array hardware. The Fuji tiles attach to the hardware using our beautifully designed barrel kits which are available in three different colours (black/black, white/white and black /gold).
Refer to our Installation Guides and Video for detailed instructions or contact us for recommended installers.
- Care and Cleaning Guide Mura Unprinted Composite Panels and Tiles.pdf
- FUJI Installation Guide Direct Fix.pdf
- FUJI Installation Guide Suspended.pdf
- Declare Label 3D Tiles.jpg
- Fire Test Certificate ISO 9705 Fuji.pdf
- Fire Test Classification BSEN 13501.1 Fuji.pdf
- Fire Test Report ASTM E84 Fuji.PDF
- Fire Test Report GB 8624 B1 Fuji.PDF
- Greentag Certificate 3D Tiles.pdf
- Greentag Product Health Declaration 3D Tiles.pdf
- Material Safety Datasheet 3D Ascent & Fuji Tiles.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report With Perimeter Fuji Roku.pdf
- Sound Absorption Without Perimeter Fuji Roku.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate CA01530 Fuji.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate GBCA Fuji.pdf