Fuji Hachi makes for a beautiful, suspended workstation hood, over a conference table or break out space, providing character and acoustic comfort.
Its art deco curves and embossed linework combine to create this 3D acoustic ceiling tile that can be directly fixed to the ceiling or suspending in varying configurations of number, spacing, colourway (including dual colour), barrel kit finishes and suspension height. Tile made from 100% PET (64% recycled).
Length: 1740mm (+/- 3mm), Width: 840mm (+/- 3mm), Depth: 132mm (+/- 3mm), Thickness: 4.6 (+/- 2mm)
Fuji Tile 100% PET (64% post-consumer recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ISO 9705: Group 2
BS EN 13501.1: Classification B - s1, d0
ASTM E84 Unadhered: Class 1 or A
GB 8624 B1
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
AS ISO 11654: 2002 (2016)
ASTM C423 - 17
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Mounted to Array rails placed on the chamber floor: 0.76, Mounted to Array rails suspended 900mm above chamber floor: 0.78
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Mounted to Array rails placed on the chamber floor: 0.85(H), Mounted to Array rails suspended 900mm above chamber floor: 0.75(H)
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Mounted to Array rails placed on the chamber floor: 0.80, Mounted to Array rails suspended 900mm above chamber floor: 0.80
Need more colour options? Fuji tiles are also available in any single or dual colour combination from our extensive Mura palette, see specification for minimum order quantity.
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A is a recognised initiative for Green Star Responsible Products credits.
Global GreenTag™ Product Health Declaration (PHD) - Platinum HealthRATE
A certification tool recognising full ingredient transparency, compliant with core WELL™ Features and LEED® Product Disclosure credits, that proves products are safe for human health.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Fuji Ceiling Tiles can be direct fixed or suspended using our Array hardware. The Fuji tiles attach to the hardware using our beautifully designed barrel kits which are available in three different colours (onyx, off-white and black/gold).
Refer to our Installation Guides and Video for detailed instructions or contact us for recommended installers.
- Care and Cleaning Guide Mura Unprinted Composite Panels and Tiles.pdf
- Fuji Installation Guide Direct Fix.pdf
- Fuji Installation Guide Suspended.pdf
- Declare Label 3D Tiles.jpg
- Fire Test Certificate ISO 9705 Fuji.pdf
- Fire Test Classification BSEN 13501.1 Fuji.pdf
- Fire Test Report ASTM E84 Fuji.PDF
- Fire Test Report BSEN 45545.2 Fuji.pdf
- Fire Test Report GB 8624 B1 Fuji.PDF
- Greentag certificate 3D Tiles.pdf
- Greentag Product Health Declaration 3D Tiles.pdf
- Material Safety Datasheet 3D Ascent & Fuji Tiles.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report 900mm suspension Fuji Hachi.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report 300mm Suspension Fuji Hachi.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report 600mm Suspension Fuji Hachi.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report direct to Array Rail Fuji Hachi.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate CA01530 Fuji.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate GBCA Fuji.pdf
- Woven Image Product Warranty.pdf