EchoPanel® Trapeze is a unique and playful design printed on EchoPanel® 12mm, which features intersecting fine lines printed with either matte, pearlescent or fluro UV inks.
These double-sided printed acoustic panels can be installed horizontally or vertically. The two neutral colourways offer an acoustic solution for workstations, partitions or wall applications in office or education fit outs. The glow in the dark effect of the bright fluorescent colourways make for a truly unique acoustic solution in hospitality projects like bars and clubs.
Woven Image (Amy Saunders)
Length: 2800mm (+/- 10mm), Width: 1200mm (+/- 5mm), Thickness: 12mm (+/- 7%)
Horizontal: 400mm, Vertical: 590mm
100% PET (60% post-consumer recycled)
Fire Test Result:
BS EN 13501.1: Classification B - s1, d0
GB 8624 B1
ISO 9705: Group 1
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 11654: 2002 (2016)
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
ASTM C423 - 17
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.30 (MH), 20mm air gap: 0.45 (MH), 50mm air gap: 0.60 (MH)
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Direct fix: 0.43, 20mm air gap: 0.61, 50mm air gap: 0.75
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.45, 20mm air gap: 0.60, 50mm air gap: 0.75
Sound Absorption Class:
D (Direct fix)
D (20mm air gap)
C (50mm air gap)
Environmental Product Declaration
An independently verified and registered document, communicating quantifiable and comparable environmental impact data on the life cycle of a product.
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A is a recognised initiative for Green Star Responsible Products credits.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Declare Label_EchoPanel_Mura_Aire.jpg
- Environmental Product Declaration.pdf
- Fire Test Certificate ISO 9705 EchoPanel 7mm 12mm 24mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report AS 1530.3 EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS EN 13501.1 EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report GB 8624 EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_EchoPanel Trapeze.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Matte Print_EchoPanel Prints.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Pearlescent Print_EchoPanel Astro_Frequency_Tilt_Trapeze_Trio.pdf
- Material Safety Datasheet EchoPanel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report Direct fix EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report 20mm air gap EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Sound Absorption 50mm air gap EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_EchoPanel Prints.pdf