Quill is a polyolefin fabric featuring a small scale leaf motif alongside contrasting colours.
With excellent colourfastness to light and easy-care attributes, such as bleach cleanable, its ideal for use in demanding outdoor or indoor settings. Quill is solution-dyed, resulting in reduced water usage and emissions in the dyeing processes, and is produced using certified green energy.
Woven Image (Amy Saunders)
Horizontal: 5.4cm, Vertical: 1.2cm
Outdoor & indoor furniture
Fire Test Result:
AS 3837: Group 1
BS 5852 Source 0 & 1
ASTM E84 Unadhered: Class 1 or A
Abrasion Resistance Result:
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Fire Test Report AS 1530.3_Quiz_Quill_Zip.pdf
- Fire Test Report AS 3837_Quiz_Quill_Zip.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS 5852_Quiz_Quill_Zip.pdf
- Fire Test Report CAL 117_Quiz_Quill_Zip.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Quiz_Quill_Zip.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_Quiz_Quill_Zip.pdf