Zen is the first design in our multi award-winning embossed acoustic panel series.
Inspired by the lines and grooves of a Japanese Zen garden, this 3D surface finish interweaves design innovation with sustainability and commercial performance. These sound absorbing panels are made by combining a recycled PET backing with the coloured surface finish of Mura, which is embossed on one face. The back of the panel remains flat for easy installation to walls and ceilings.
Length: 2800mm (+/-2 mm), Width: 1130mm (+/- 2mm), Thickness: 9mm (+/- 7%)
100% PET (60% recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ISO 9705: Group 3
BS EN 13501.1: Classification D - s3, d0
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.20 (H), 20mm air gap: 0.45 (MH), 50mm air gap: 0.70 (MH)
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Direct fix: 0.28
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.30, 20mm air gap: 0.50, 50mm air gap: 0.65
Achieves an NRC of 0.70 - 0.75 and αw of 0.75 with a 15mm and 25mm acoustic infill respectively
Sound Absorption Class:
E (Direct fix)
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A equates to a 100% ‘Sustainability Factor’ in the Green Star AU, NZ & SA rating tools’ sustainable product credits.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Our Embossed Panel Series can be installed on straight and curved walls, and on ceilings. At 2.8m high, they can be applied to walls without a floor-to-ceiling join line. Designs pattern-match side to side and top to bottom, making them suitable for continuous wall and double height installations.
Refer to our Installation Guide and Video for detailed instructions or contact us for recommended installers.
Installation Guide_Embossed Panels.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS EN 13501.1_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Fire Test Report ISO 9705_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Embossed Panel.pdf
- GreenTag Certificate_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_20mm air gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_50mm air gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Direct fix_Embossed Panel.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Zen Embossed Panel 908.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 101.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 402.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 269.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 550.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 487.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 167.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 124.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 551.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 330.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 349.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 365.jpg