Wave three-dimensional acoustic tiles create a calm flowing design across its surface.
Installed using adhesive-free clips, these tiles can be configured with a horizontal or vertical wave and mixed with different colourways to create a uniquely textural installation. The tiles design, depth and material combine to offer high acoustic performance, ideal for controlled reverberated noise that's conducive to workplace productivity and acoustic comfort in hospitality settings.
Bang Design in collaboration with Woven Image
Length: 500mm (+/- 5mm), Width: 500mm (+/- 5mm), Depth: 50mm (+/- 5mm), Thickness: 4mm (+/- 0.5mm)
100% PET (27% recycled)
Fire Test Result:
AS 3837: Group 3
ASTM E84 Unadhered: Class 1 or A
BS 476: Class 2Y
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.50 (MH)
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Direct fix: 0.58
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.60
Sound Absorption Class:
D (Direct fix)
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A is a recognised initiative for Green Star Responsible Products credits.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Care and Cleaning Guide_Mura Unprinted Composite Panels and Tiles.pdf
- Installation Guide_Wave and Dune Tiles.pdf
- Declare Label 3D Tiles.jpg
- Fire Test Report AS 3837_Dune Tile_Wave Tile.pdf
- Fire Test Report ASTM E84_Dune Tile_Wave Tile.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS 476_Dune Tile_Wave Tile.pdf
- GreenTag Certificate_Wave Tile_Dune Tile.pdf
- Material Safety Datasheet Wave & Dune Tile.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Direct fix_Wave Tile.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_Ascent Tile_Dune Tile_Wave Tile.pdf