EchoPanel® Astro is a striking double-sided print on 12mm EchoPanel® acoustic panels. The designs faceted interlocking linework imitates crystalline forms, and its jewel-like appearance is further enhanced by the use of pearlescent inks in four of the five colourways.
EchoPanel® Astro achieves Global GreenTag™, Red-List free and Declare certifications, and is manufactured using 60% recycled PET plastic and environmentally sound pigment inks. Originally designed for double-sided workstation screens, at 2.8m high Astro panels can also be specified for feature wall installations.
Woven Image (Amy Saunders)
Length: 2800mm (+/- 10mm), Width: 1200mm (+/- 5mm), Thickness: 12mm (+/- 7%)
Horizontal: 107mm, Vertical 173mm
100% PET (60% post-consumer recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ISO 9705: Group 1
BS EN 13501.1: Classification B - s1, d0
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
AS ISO 11654: 2002 (2016)
ASTM C423 - 17
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.30 (MH), 20mm air gap: 0.45 (MH), 50mm air gap: 0.60 (MH)
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Direct fix: 0.43, 20mm air gap: 0.60, 50mm air gap: 0.75
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.45, 20mm air gap: 0.60, 50mm air gap: 0.75
Sound Absorption Class:
D (Direct fix)
D (20mm air gap)
C (50mm air gap)
Environmental Product Declaration
An independently verified and registered document, communicating quantifiable and comparable environmental impact data on the life cycle of a product.
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A is a recognised initiative for Green Star Responsible Products credits.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Declare Label_EchoPanel_Mura_Aire.jpg
- Environmental Product Declaration.pdf
- Fire Test Certificate ISO 9705 EchoPanel 7mm 12mm 24mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report AS 1530.3 EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS EN 13501.1 EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Matte Print_EchoPanel Prints.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Pearlescent Print_EchoPanel Astro_Frequency_Tilt_Trapeze_Trio.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report Direct fix EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report 20mm air gap EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- Sound Absorption 50mm air gap EchoPanel 12mm.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_EchoPanel Prints.pdf