Zen is the first design in our multi award-winning embossed acoustic panel series.
Inspired by the lines and grooves of a Japanese Zen garden, this 3D surface finish interweaves design innovation with sustainability and commercial performance. These sound absorbing panels are made by combining a recycled PET backing with the coloured surface finish of Mura, which is embossed on one face. The back of the panel remains flat for easy installation to walls and ceilings.
Length: 2800mm (+/-3mm), Width: 1130mm (+/- 3mm), Thickness: 9mm (+/- 7%)
100% PET (51% recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ASTM E84 Unadhered: Class 1 or A
BS EN 13501.1: Classification B - s1, d0
ISO 9705: Group 1
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
ASTM C423 - 17
AS ISO 11654: 2002 (2016)
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.20 (H), 20mm air gap: 0.35 (MH), 50mm air gap: 0.60 (MH). Achieves an aw of 0.75 with a 18mm acoustic backing
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.30, 20mm air gap: 0.50, 50mm air gap: 0.70
Achieves an NRC of 0.75 with a 18mm acoustic backing
Sound Absorption Class:
E (Direct fix)
D (20mm air gap)
C (50mm air gap)
A transparency initiative by the International Living Future Institute, Declare is an ingredients label for building products that enables design and build teams to make informed choices.
Red List Free
Products with the Red List Free label are complying with the Living Building Challenge goals of ingredient transparency and industry-wide elimination of all Red List chemicals.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A is a recognised initiative for Green Star Responsible Products credits.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Our Embossed Panel Series can be installed on walls and ceilings. At 2.8m high, they can be applied to walls without a floor-to-ceiling join line. Designs pattern-match side to side and top to bottom, making them suitable for continuous wall and double height installations.
Refer to our Installation Guide and Video for detailed instructions or contact us for recommended installers.
installation Guide_Embossed Panels.pdf
- Declare Label Embossed Panel Series.jpg
- Embossed Collection Brochure.pdf
- Fire Classification Report ISO 9705_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Fire Classification Report BS EN 13501.1_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Fire Test Report ASTM E84_Embossed.pdf
- GreenTag Certificate Embossed Panels.pdf
- Material Safety Datasheet Embossed Panels.pdf
- Singapore Green Building Certificate Embossed panels.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_20mm gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_50mm gap_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Acoustic backing_Embossed Panel.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Direct fix_ Embossed Panel.pdf
- VOC Emission Certificate_Embossed Panel_Wall lining_.pdf
- Zen Embossed Panel 454.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 908.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 101.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 501.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 468.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 580.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 402.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 447.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 269.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 274.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 487.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 167.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 124.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 349.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 384.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 330.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 365.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 660.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 551.jpg
- Zen Embossed Panel 550.jpg