Mura Otto acoustic surface finish is suitable for a range of applications including wrapped panels for operable walls, workstation screens and as an acoustic wallcovering.
Printed using environmentally preferable pigment inks, the design is made up of hexagonal outlines that read as a subtle texture from a distance.
Length: 25m, Width: 1210mm (+/- 5mm), Thickness: 1.9mm (+/- 0.25mm)
Also available in lengths of 6m
Horizontal: 1.5cm, Vertical: 2cm
100% PET (60% post-consumer recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ASTM E84 Adhered: Class 1 or A
BS 476: Class 2
BS EN 13501.1: Classification B - s1, d0
ISO 9705: Group 1
BS EN 45545-2 + A1 Annex C: CIT: 0.00
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.10 (H)
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Direct fix: 0.08
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.10
Environmental Product Declaration
An independently verified and registered document, communicating quantifiable and comparable environmental impact data on the life cycle of a product.
Global GreenTag™ GreenRATE Level A
A third-party certification that assesses products’ ingredients, supply chain and manufacture for environmental, social and Building Code compliance. GreenRate Level A is a recognised initiative for Green Star Responsible Products credits.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Environmental Product Declaration.pdf
- Fire Test Report ASTM E84 Mura.PDF
- Fire Test Report BS 476_Mura.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS EN 13501.1_Mura.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS EN 45545.2_Mura.pdf
- Greentag Certificate EchoPanel and Mura Prints.pdf
- Greentag Product Health Declaration Mura Print.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Direct fix_Mura.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_Mura Prints.pdf