Traditional wool-rich upholstery fabric, Epoch combines two or three yarn colours to create its small-scale square design.
It is Australian made, using 100% certified wool which is naturally anti-microbial, flame resistant, hard wearing and biodegradable. Epoch meets rigorous industry standards for use in heavy traffic areas, making it a desirable for a range of applications including task and occasional seating, airport lounges and theatres.
100% Certified Wool
Fire Test Result:
BS 5852 Source 0 & 1
Abrasion Resistance Result:
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Fire Test Report AS 1530.3_Epoch.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS 5852_Epoch.pdf
- Fire Test Report CAL 117_Epoch.pdf
- Formaldehyde Test Report_Epoch.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_Epoch.pdf