Balance 1340 acoustic tiles are made using 24mm EchoPanel ®, and are an ideal solution for controlling reverberated noise in shared spaces like workplace, education or hospitality environments.
These rectangular tiles are cleverly designed with a classic cut chamfer on all edges that creates a seamless shadow-filled join between tiles. Balance 1340 can be easily installed horizontally or vertically, on walls and ceilings, and alongside Balance 670 tile to configure your own unique design.
Length: 1340mm (+/-2 mm), Width: 325mm (+/- 2mm), Thickness: 24mm (+/- 7%)
100% PET (60% post-consumer recycled)
Fire Test Result:
ISO 9705: Group 1
BS EN 13501.1: Classification B - s1, d0
ASTM E84 Unadhered: Class 2 or B
BS EN 45545-2 + A1 Annex C: CIT: 0.00
Sound Absorption Test Method:
AS ISO 354: 2006 (R2016)
Weighted Alpha Coefficient (αw):
Direct fix: 0.45 (MH)
Sound Absorption Average (SAA):
Direct fix: 0.63
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC):
Direct fix: 0.65
Sound Absorption Class:
D (Direct fix)
Additional Acoustic Information:
Sound Absorption Class result is based on EchoPanel® 24mm. MH = Mid to High Frequency.
Low VOC Emissions
Products with low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are less harmful to the environment and human health and contribute to good Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Fire Test Certificate ISO 9705_EchoPanel 7mm_12mm_24mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report ASTM E84_EchoPanel 24mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report BS EN 13501.1_EchoPanel 24mm.pdf
- Fire Test Report ISO 9705_EchoPanel 7mm_12mm_24mm.pdf
- Fire Test Technical Opinion ISO 9705_EchoPanel 7mm_12mm_24mm.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_20mm air gap_EchoPanel 24mm.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_50mm air gap_EchoPanel 24mm.pdf
- Sound Absorption Test Report_Direct fix_EchoPanel 24mm.pdf
- VOC Emission Test Certificate_Groove 45 Tile_Groove 90 Tile_Balance 670 Tile_Balance 1340 Tile.pdf